Despite the relatively harsher grading of this year’s GCSEs when compared to recent years, we are delighted that many of our students have done so well and have achieved remarkable results that put them in good stead for their next steps. We would like to congratulate all our Year 11 students and their teachers for the resilience, commitment and hard work that has led to these outcomes.
We would especially like to acknowledge the following students for their exceptional results:
- Luke: 4 grade 8s and 4 grade 7s;
- Kye: 1 grade 9, 1 grade 8, 2 grade 7s and 4 grade 6s;
- Troy: 3 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s and 2 grade 6s;
- Zach: 3 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 3 grade 7s and 2 grade 6s;
- Jibreel: 1 grade 9, 2 grade 8s, 4 grade 7s and 2 grade 6s;
- Rachel: 1 grade 9, 4 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s and 1 grade 5; and
- Imogen: 2 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s and 4 grade 6s.
Felix Donkor, Principal stated “ We are immensely proud of the hard work and dedication our students have shown despite the challenges this cohort have faced due to the pandemic. Our students have embodied our values of ‘Respect, Aspiration and Care’ this year, setting a wonderful example for years to come. We have achieved some excellent results and we are looking forward to building on them this year.”
Today, we will be celebrating with our students, staff and families, and then look forward to welcoming many of our students back to our Outstanding sixth form, where they will undoubtedly continue to flourish in an environment that they know so well and in which they have experienced many successes.