The Impact of “The Sutton Trust Pupil Premium Toolkit” for Longfield Academy
The Pupil Premium is additional funding to help close the attainment gap between children of low income and other disadvantaged children and their peers. Longfield Academy has always had in place rigorous monitoring of all student groups, including all vulnerable groups, to ensure positive outcomes. We have a wide range of student interventions and transition processes that collectively contribute to closing this attainment gap.
The Sutton Trust are a nationally recognised organisation that have produced a toolkit for schools to review and evaluate their work with these students. The toolkit reviews national research outcomes for 21 suggested approaches, compares cost against impact, and allows schools to review their current arrangements and suggest recommendations for the future. To view our analysis based on the Sutton Trust Toolkit please click on the first link below.
- Click Sutton Trust Toolkit for more information on our use of the Sutton Trust Toolkit
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2021 – 2022
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2020 – 2021
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2019 – 2020
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2018 – 2019
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2017 – 2018
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2016 – 2017
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2015 – 2016
- Pupil Premium Expenditure 2014 – 2015
If you require accessible versions of these documents please email: email@example.com