Attainment 8: 40.11 points.
This measure shows that, on average, a Longfield Academy student gains grade 4.
Progress 8: -0.23.
This measure demonstrates the progress that students make, given their varying starting points (Key Stage 2 results). These results place Longfield Academy in the ‘Below Average’ band nationally.
- Percentage gaining a standard pass in English (language or Literature) and mathematics: 60%.
- Percentage gaining a strong pass in English (language or Literature) and mathematics: 31%.
A standard pass is defined as grade 4 or better, a strong pass as grade 5 or better.
- Pupils entering the EBacc – 36%
- Pupils attaining the EBacc (standard pass) – 10%
- Pupils attaining the EBacc (strong pass) – 4%
The EBacc (English Baccalaureate) is comprised of English, mathematics, sciences, a language and either history or geography.
Academy Principal, Alex O’Donnell commented:
“Longfield has once again celebrated fantastic results, showing consistent strong outcomes across subjects year on year. The hard work of our
students has paid off and they should be rightly proud of their achievements. As always, we had so many staff wanting to celebrate with the students and their parents on our results day – the strength of our community shines through! ”