Longfield Academy offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities for students both during and after school. In order to ensure that parents are well informed of this, we make use of SOCS (Schools Online Communication System) to manage and promote our activities.
The school offers extra-curricular clubs which develop pupils’ talents and interests well. Pupils with SEND participate regularly in these activities. – Ofsted 2023
Through SOCS, students and their parents/carers can view and sign-up to our range of clubs, activities and interventions for each module. Your login details will enable you to view the activities timetable for your child, and will help you to encourage and monitor your child’s engagement with our wider extra-curricular offer. You can view this information on your phone, tablet or PC and (if desired) synchronise the clubs and activities into your own personal calendar on your phone, tablet or PC.
I need help with…
In order to log in to SOCS, you will first need to activate your account.
Please follow the steps below:
- Access our SOCS page: https://www.socscms.com/login/5958
- Select the ‘Parent’ tab (screenshot 1).
- Select ‘Activate Account’ (screenshot 2).
- Enter the email address you as the parent/carer has registered with the academy, and then select ‘Activate’ (screenshot 3).
- An email will then be sent to your email address containing an activation link where you can set a password. Once you have followed the instructions on the link you should then be able to log in using your email address as the username and your password.
Try this help guide written by SOCS. If your question is still unanswered, please contact the main office.
Try this help guide written by SOCS. If your question is still unanswered, please speak with your form tutor.
Please contact the main office who will direct your enquiry.